“Unearthing your first truffle is a sublime experience. The dogs are excited, there’s a distinct scent in the wintery air, you’re hands are dirty and there you are holding one of the most prized possessions in the culinary world, there’s nothing like it.” - Gavin Booth, CEO
The Wine & Truffle Co is one of the few Truffières in the world that allows you to participate in the excitement of a truffle hunt, using champion dogs who will guide you to discover and locate the rare and delicious black Perigord truffle. Advanced reservations are strongly recommended.
Tours will be run every weekend starting Saturday June 1st and finishing Sunday Sept 1st , we can also do group bookings on request.
Saturdays we will be running 2 tours, Sunday we will have a morning tour only
- Saturday Morning tour 9:30am - 11:30am
- Saturday Afternoon tour 1:30pm – 3:30pm
- Sunday Morning tour 9:30am – 11:30am
- Adult: $60 per person
- Child: $30 per person (5 - 15 years old)
- Children Under 5 Free*
- Concession card holders 10% Discount**
- Morning Tour with 3 course set menu lunch - $110 p/p
- Children $80 or alternatively pay for a tour and purchase from the à la carte menu.
*Parents must be responsible for children at all times
** Discount only applicable to the truffle tour, not the meal.
Full payment is required to reserve your tour, reservations can be made by phoning (08) 9777 2474, please have your mastercard or visa details handy.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start time.
- Protective footwear will be provided (bring socks).
- As this is an outdoor tour, please dress according to the weather.
- The tour includes walking approximately 1km on uneven ground.
- People with nut allergies need to be aware that the tour will pass by Hazelnut trees.
- Additional tours, for groups of 6 or more, may be possible subject to availability.
- Advanced reservations are strongly recommended.
Contact us for more information or to reserve your spot