Bookings for winter 2018 are now open.
The Truffle & Wine Co. is one of the few truffières in the world that allows a very select number of people each year to participate in the rare privilege of a truffle hunting experience. Walking through the mystique of the truffle trees our highly trained truffle dogs will guide you to discover and locate the rare and delicious black winter truffle (Tuber melanosporum).
These exclusive Truffles Hunts are only held during the winter months on our Manjimup farm from early June – late August. These exclusive hunts are a must do for foodies or those who love farm-to-plate experiences. Numbers are strictly limited so book now to truly experience one of the world’s most exclusive food journeys.
Dates Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, from Saturday 2nd June to Sunday 26th August 2018
Time 9:15am - 11:30am
FOR ALL ENQUIRIES: please email email@example.com or call +61 (0)8 9771 8179
Truffle Information session
A Taste of Truffle
Coffee, Tea or Juice
Guided Truffle Hunt with our highly trained dogs
Have a dig to find a rare Black Diamond
Full wine tastings of our award winning Truffle Hill wines.
Advance bookings are essential.
Maximum 12 people per truffle hunt.
Please note that online bookings close 5:00pm on the day prior unless sold out earlier.
If bookings have closed please feel free to call us on
(08) 9771 8179 to find out if we can accommodate you.
Gift vouchers available on request, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Lunch: To make the most of your truffle hunting experience, we recommend booking a table in our Truffle Kitchen for lunch.
Table bookings for lunch can be made online at the same time as your truffle hunt booking, your dining time is 12 noon.
Please note that lunch is not included in your ticket price. You will need to pay for your lunch on the day of your hunt.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start time.
- Due to biosecurity we require all people entering the truffière to clean their own footwear (foot bath provided), please wear appropriate footware.
- As this is an outdoor tour, please dress according to the weather and make sure that appropriate wet weather gear and footwear is worn.
- Approx. 1km of walking is involved in the tour and some areas are not suiable for prams.
- People with nut allergies need to be aware that the tour will pass by Hazelnut and oak trees.
- Parents must be responsible for children at all times.
- Please only uncover truffles when you are invited to do so by our truffle tour guides. Charges may apply if truffles are removed from the ground without permission.